Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rated R Movies

Ok, the previous post was a repeat, but I'm going to chalk that up to mommy brain.  Regis says my memory has been erased since I've been pregnant.  I don't know if it is or not. It is true I don't remember anything he says we did last year.
I am beginning to think Neko might be a little to old for the Rattle and Reel movies at Landmark Sunshine.  The other mothers tend to have young babies. They are probably making the most productive use of their three month maternity leave before they go back to their important jobs rather than just being completely without purpose like myself.  In any case, there was a pretty violent rape scene in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo today and she was looking up at the screen. I had to forcibly turn her around and try to distract her.  The tend to show some dark stuff.  Last time we went was The Square where the friggin dog got eaten by a friggin shark on screen.  Seriously. BUUUTTT next week is Babies, which I am so excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment